Monday, November 5, 2007

Why should you listen to me?

Ever wish you knew what professional chefs know? Ever wonder why it looks so easy on TV when your attempts at cooking always produce a soggy or burnt mess? Does it really annoy you when professionals tell you how easy it is? After all they've spent years getting it right, you haven't. And you don't have time to fit in an extra career as a professional cook. So, maybe I can help.

I've spent 30 years cooking professionally, in restaurants, hotels, catering companies and even over a campfire for a former governor of Colorado! And I still cook at least 5 days a week, sometimes more. Last weekend I served breakfast to 62 hungry (goes without saying)college football players in 15 minutes.

I've trained many professional cooks and given instruction to home cooks. So I know a few tricks of the trade which I will share with you. I've written newspaper cooking columns.

I'll tell you which is the only cooking magazine you need to buy, and which TV cooking show will actually educate you rather than merely entertain. I'll share some of my favorite recipes and techniques for making cooking easier, less time-consuming and show you ways to succeed in your own kitchen

No comments: